Several Tips on How to Lose Weight Healthy. Reaching the desired weight by using safe methods will definitely offer several other benefits such as less stress, better sleep, and increased energy. There are some easy changes that you will have to make in order to lose weight in a healthy way. These changes can be made daily and they can lead to a 10-pound loss in just 4 to 6 weeks. However, it is recommended that the 2.5-pound weight loss limit per week should not be exceeded.
Here are several tips that will help you lose weight in the healthiest way possible
- First of all, you should eat better. This is actually the most important thing to consider when trying to lose weight in a healthy way. If you will eat better you will be able to count calories much easier. Active men who are trying to lose weight should eat by up to 1800-2200 calories/day while women should eat around 1200-1600 calories/day. However, this depends on the person’s weight, height, and activity level. Also, eating all the daily recommended vegetables and fruits along with avoiding desserts and fried foods will definitely speed up the weight loss process.
- Make sure that you exercise more. Any weight loss program in order to be effective will require around 30 to 60 minutes of exercise each day, 5 days a week. The exercise should be more vigorous as the amount of time spent is shorter. There are several activities that will count as a workout such as using an elliptical machine, using a treadmill, taking various fitness classes (such as spinning and kickboxing), weight lifting or an intense yoga session.
- Try to sleep more than usual. This is actually the easiest task to perform while attempting to lose than pounds of weight. A study reveals that when people are sleeping less their body will require a higher amount of carbohydrates and calorie foods. This happens due to the increased levels of ghrelin and leptin, hormones responsible for promoting overeating.
- Keep track of your diet, weight, and exercise. It is mostly recommended that you keep a diet log or journal where you will record all the foods and calories consumed along with the type of exercise you performed and its duration. This will serve as a reminder of your daily activities and it will also help you determine the exact amount of calories that you consumed throughout the day. This personal diet journal can also serve as a way of recording your weekly weight loss progress which will help you track your progression much easier towards your ten-pound goal. Another good way to keep track of your progress is by taking measurements of your legs, arms, hip, and waist with a measuring tape.
- Last but not least, stay motivated. This is actually the hardest part of any weight loss routine and it is also one of the most important. You should have a clear vision about what you wish to accomplish and then follow the program rigorously in order to achieve your healthy weight loss goal. A good way to do that is to hang a picture of yourself in the bathroom mirror so that you will be constantly reminded why you are doing this.
- source google